Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*-
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
interface nsISound : nsISupports
void play(in nsIURL aURL);
* Not strictly necessary, but avoids delay before first sound.
* The various methods on nsISound call Init() if they need to.
* In some situations, playEventSound will be called. Then, each
* implementations will play a system sound for the event if it's necessary.
* NOTE: Don't change these values because they are used in
* nsPIPromptService.idl. So, if they are changed, that makes big impact for
* the embedders.
const unsigned long EVENT_NEW_MAIL_RECEIVED = 0;
const unsigned long EVENT_ALERT_DIALOG_OPEN = 1;
const unsigned long EVENT_CONFIRM_DIALOG_OPEN = 2;
const unsigned long EVENT_PROMPT_DIALOG_OPEN = 3;
const unsigned long EVENT_SELECT_DIALOG_OPEN = 4;
const unsigned long EVENT_MENU_EXECUTE = 5;
const unsigned long EVENT_MENU_POPUP = 6;
const unsigned long EVENT_EDITOR_MAX_LEN = 7;
void playEventSound(in unsigned long aEventId);