Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: IDL; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*-
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
/* NOTE: this interface is completely undesigned, not stable and likely to change */
[scriptable, builtinclass, uuid(a6b2f8b0-7438-11ea-bc55-0242ac130003)]
interface nsIStartupCacheInfo : nsISupports
* Returns true if the startup cache will not load from the cache from disk.
* This can happen if the cache file is corrupt or has been invalidated.
readonly attribute boolean IgnoreDiskCache;
* Returns true if during initialization of the startup cache an existing
* cache file was found on disk. This does NOT indicate if the file loaded
readonly attribute boolean FoundDiskCacheOnInit;
* Returns true once the current cache file as been written to disk at least
* once. If the cache was loaded from disk and never changed this may never
* be set to true.
readonly attribute boolean WroteToDiskCache;
* The full path and filename of the startup cache file that will be stored on
readonly attribute AString DiskCachePath;