Copy as Markdown
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* vim: set ts=2 et sw=2 tw=80: */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This file contains a series of C-style declarations for constants defined in
* shlwapi.h using #define. Adding a new constant should be a simple as adding
* its name (and optionally type) to this file.
* This file is processed by make-windows-h-wrapper.py to generate a wrapper for
* the header which removes the defines usually implementing these constants.
* Wrappers defined in this file will be declared as `constexpr` values,
* and will have their value derived from the windows.h define.
* NOTE: This is *NOT* a real C header, but rather an input to the avove script.
* Only basic declarations in the form found here are allowed.
// XXX(glandium): We don't have any here, because they don't look like they
// could cause problems.